- 1. Name of the medicinal product
- 2. Qualitative and quantitative composition
- 3. Pharmaceutical form
- 4. Clinical particulars
- 4.1 Therapeutic indications
- 4.2 Posology and method of administration
- 4.3 Contraindications
- 4.4 Special warnings and precautions for use
- 4.5 Interaction with other medicinal products and other forms of interaction
- 4.6 Pregnancy and lactation
- 4.7 Effects on ability to drive and use machines
- 4.8 Undesirable effects
- 4.9 Overdose
- 5. Pharmacological properties
- 5.1 Pharmacodynamic properties
- 5.2 Pharmacokinetic properties
- 5.3 Preclinical safety data
- 6. Pharmaceutical particulars
- 6.1 List of excipients
- 6.2 Incompatibilities
- 6.3 Shelf life
- 6.4 Special precautions for storage
- 6.5 Nature and contents of container
- 6.6 Special precautions for disposal and other handling
- 7. Marketing authorisation holder
- 8. Marketing authorisation number(s)
- 9. Date of first authorisation/renewal of the authorisation
- 10. Date of revision of the text
- Legal category
Adults, children and the elderly.
Symptomatic relief of sore throats including those associated with colds and flu.Gargle twice a day with TCP diluted with 5 parts water. Do not swallow.
Common mouth ulcers.Dab undiluted onto affected areas three times a day. If symptoms persist for more than 14 days, consult your doctor or dentist.
Cuts, grazes, bites and stings.Dilute with an equal quantity of water and apply freely. In emergencies may be used undiluted.
Boils, spots and pimples.Dab undiluted every 4 hours. Do not cover.
Omega Pharma Ltd
Omega Pharma Ltd, 1st Floor, 32 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London, SW1V 2SA, UK
+44 (0)203 598 9603
+44 (0)1748 828 860